Every single day, accidents occur throughout the state of Maryland. All it takes is one small act of negligence to cause a catastrophic accident or a fatality. At Belsky Weinberg & Horowitz, LLC, we advocate for those who have been injured in accidents caused by the negligence of others.
Our attorneys have years of experience handling personal injury cases. We know how to communicate with insurance adjusters and negotiate a fair settlement. If necessary, we are fully ready and willing to go to court if we cannot reach a fair agreement through negotiations. We are trial lawyers who have a successful track record.
Find out where you stand. Call 410-344-7380 or 800-266-4732.
We extend free initial consultations and case evaluations. In fact, our firm bears all the costs of bringing a lawsuit — you pay no attorney fees unless we recover compensation.
Your Personal Injury Advocates — Belsky Weinberg & Horowitz, LLC
Our legal team has a long list of notable recoveries for our clients in a wide range of personal injury cases. Read more about our experience with these common scenarios:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Collisions involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, mass transit, pedestrians and cyclists
- Slip-and-fall injuries — Slick floors, icy walkways, broken railings and other hazards
- Nursing home injuries — Bedsores, falls, malnutrition, abuse, medication errors
- Elevator/escalator accidents — Sudden drops, malfunctioning doors, foot injuries
We welcome all types of cases, including but not limited to:
- Negligent security/excessive force — Injuries from the crossfire of bar fights, unruly patrons who should have been kicked out, or a bouncer who gets too rough
- Business and social host liability — Serving alcohol to a visibly intoxicated person who then causes a car accident or other injury
- Drownings and pool accidents — Failure to supervise minor children at a pool party, failure to warn of diving depth, attractive nuisance (open or unlocked gate to the pool)
- Defective products — Failure to warn of the inherent dangers of a product when used as intended or in a foreseeable manner
- Defective construction/code violations — Structure failure, deck collapse, broken stairs, missing railings
- House fires and gas explosions — Negligence in gas hook-ups, appliance installation or open flames
- Electrical shock — Bare wires, unmarked wires, ungrounded machinery
- Hunting accidents — Negligent handling, reckless discharge, negligent entrustment, defective firearm
You have a number of different lawyers you can choose from for your personal injury case, but when you work with Belsky Weinberg & Horowitz, LLC, you will see the difference. We are highly skilled and trained trial lawyers who are very aggressive in the courtroom, yet when we work with clients, we are compassionate and understanding. While we are the legal experts in the situation, we want you to understand what your options are and to stay informed about your case.
Schedule A Free, No-Obligation Consultation
Contact our Baltimore injury attorneys online or call 410-344-7380 or 800-266-4732 to schedule a free and confidential consultation. We are happy to schedule meetings at any of our six office locations throughout Maryland.