Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyers
The expenses associated with a serious accident can be staggering, and the future of you and your family may be in jeopardy. Expensive medical bills, property damage, and long-term loss of work can leave you heavily in debt. You may be left suffering from chronic pain and debilitating medical conditions. In these stressful circumstances, it’s easy to feel lost, confused, and angry, not knowing where to turn to get the compensation you deserve.
The Baltimore personal injury attorneys of Belsky, Weinberg & Horowitz, LLC understand what you are going through and may be able to help. We are dedicated to getting our clients the money they need following their injuries. If you or someone you love has been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you owe it to yourself and your family to get the financial compensation you deserve. Contact us today by calling 410-234-0100 for more information on what we can do for you.
Recent Successful Medical Malpractice Witness Exclusion
BW&H attorneys were successful in excluding Charles Citrin, M.D., a well known defense neuroradiologist, from rendering opinions in a recent medical malpractice trial due to his failure to produce income information that led the court to conclude he was a “professional witness” and precluded him from testifying. We are very proud of our accomplishment which resulted in a $5.6 million verdict in Montgomery County and should assist others faced with opinions by Dr. Citrin. Please click here to download the transcript of the proceeding that resulted in Dr. Citrin’s exclusion.
Our Practice Areas
Our Baltimore personal injury lawyers have built a reputation for fighting to get every dollar our clients deserve. We believe in getting injured people justice, and when that injury is caused by someone’s negligence, justice means financial compensation.
We have years of experience helping our clients with cases involving a wide variety of injuries, including:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Product Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
Our Baltimore personal injury attorneys have built a reputation for experience and dedication, and we are willing to put that to work for you. If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, it is your duty to seek legal action to ensure that that person does not injure someone again.
At Belsky, Weinberg & Horowitz, LLC, our goal is to get our injured clients the financial compensation they need following their injuries. You should not have to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering when someone else is to blame. Our Baltimore personal injury attorneys are willing to fight for your case. If you are interested in engaging the services of an effective, dedicated Baltimore personal injury lawyer, please contact us today by calling 410-234-0100.
- Decision to Hide Insurer's Participation in Personal Injury Case Reversed by Appeals Court A trial judge's decision to exclude any mention of a woman's insurance policy or State Farm as a defendant in an auto accident was recently reversed ....
- Court Upholds Insurer's Refusal to Pay Claim Under Umbrella Policy after Auto Accident The state's top court has upheld an insurer's refusal to pay out on a claim under an umbrella policy made by a Maryland woman after her husband was ....
- Debt Collector Successfully Argues that Wrong Address was a Mistake A debt collector that once saw thousands of cases thrown out of the Maryland court system for not being licensed by the state was successful recently ....
- Consumer Protection Bills Passed By the General Assembly Dozens of consumer protection bills were introduced in this year's session of the General Assembly. Many died without a final vote; but, a few made it ....
- Maryland's "Good Samaritan Act" Does Not Shield Commercial Ambulance Companies from Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Commercial ambulances are not immune from liability for negligence under Maryland's "Good Samaritan Act," the state's top court has ruled. The Good ....
- Criminal Convictions for Maryland Cardiologist Upheld on Appeal A federal appeals court has upheld the criminal convictions of a Maryland cardiologist accused of implanting unnecessary stents in patients. The ....
- Preexisting Condition Does Not Disqualify Baltimore City Employees Seeking Line-of-Duty Disability A Baltimore City employee is not precluded from qualifying for line-of-duty disability if he or she has a preexisting medical or physical condition ....
- Worker's Firing Does Not Bar Workers' Compensation Benefits An employee's firing does not bar workers' compensation benefits if the claimant's evidence demonstrates that his or her disability caused the ....
"May God bless you and your staff for helping me in my time of need. I will certainly tell my family and friends of your great work!"Robert H.
View More »
"I will gladly refer my family, friends or anyone else who needs assistance with bankruptcy."Carolyn C.
View More »
"Not only were you the greatest lawyer I could ever find, you are a dear friend. I appreciate your true concern for my well being."Loretta H.
View More »