Personal Injury Representation is No Laughing Matter at Belsky, Weinberg & Horowitz
Personal injury claims are serious matters that may bring a lifetime of harm. Injury from accidents of any type and by any means – whether vehicular, medical or work-related – often involve very serious issues of health, job security, loss of income and true suffering and inconvenience.
Knowing what to do and what to say in the aftermath of an accident is difficult for those not represented by a personal injury lawyer. Matters of property damage, wage loss, expert medical care, insurance coverage, police and private investigations, witness statements, health insurance, expert opinions, disability and permanency evaluations, case valuations, settlements and releases are complex and often times expensive. One mistake can mean the difference between fair compensation and no compensation at all.
The personal injury lawyers at Belsky, Weinberg & Horowitz take the complexities and uncertainties out of your personal injury case by offering high quality legal representation at no expense unless we succeed at securing damages. We never charge a fee for resolving undisputed property damage, for collecting “no fault” insurance benefits or for resolving health insurance lien claims. Our firm charges no fees and no expenses in any personal injury case unless we succeed in recovering damages for pain and suffering. We assume all financial risks associated with the cases we accept.
Our attorneys are frequently contacted by personal injury victims who chose not to hire a lawyer at the beginning of their case after being persuaded by an insurance company representative for the at-fault party that hiring an attorney is a waste of money. Most come to realize when they receive a woefully inadequate settlement offer that they placed undue trust in the adversary’s insurance representative. By that time they have disclosed too much information, have allowed important deadlines to pass, and have caused irreparable harm to their claims by agreeing to an inadequate settlement that cannot be undone.
Our experience reveals that clients who hire our lawyers early in the process typically obtain larger net recoveries than those who proceed on their own. They also feel more confident that their best interests were represented during every step of an otherwise difficult legal process.
We have a solid track record of large damage recoveries and excellent results because we focus on the quality of our representation and not on the quantity of the cases we can amass through commercial advertising. Although each case raises different issues that do not make our past verdicts and settlements a guarantee or indicator of future results, we do guarantee to dedicate our legal experience to seek the best possible result in every case.
Before taking another step in the wrong direction or delaying any further, consider the personal injury lawyers at Belsky, Weinberg & Horowitz. Our team of lawyers is recognized by national rating organizations as “pre-eminent” in the areas of plaintiffs’ personal injury, plaintiffs’ medical malpractice, and workers’ compensation, and have been listed by Baltimore Magazine as top lawyers in their respective fields. Each of our four personal injury lawyers has at least twenty-five (25) years of personal injury claims and litigation experience, and bring to the negotiating table a set of very powerful and compelling reasons for insurance companies to resolve claims fairly and without undue delay.
Our Practice Areas
Our Baltimore personal injury lawyers have built a reputation for fighting to get every dollar our clients deserve. We believe in getting injured people justice, and when that injury is caused by someone’s negligence, justice means financial compensation.
Our lawyers have years of experience helping our clients with cases involving a wide variety of injuries, including:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Products Liability
Our Baltimore personal injury lawyers have built a reputation for experience and dedication, and we are willing to put that to work for you. If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, it is your duty to seek legal action to ensure that that person does not injure someone again.
At Belsky, Weinberg & Horowitz, LLC, our goal is to get our injured clients the financial compensation they need following their injuries. You should not have to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering when someone else is to blame. Our Baltimore personal injury lawyers are willing to fight for your case. If you are interested in engaging the services of an effective, dedicated Baltimore personal injury lawyer, please contact us today by calling (888) 588-5297.
- General Assembly Takes Aim at Distracted Driving, "Move Over" Law Stiffer penalties for distracted driving and an expansion of Maryland's little known "move over" law have already seen action by Maryland lawmakers. ....
- Court Tackles Question of Future Wages and Medical Expenses for Undocumented Aliens Involved in Auto Accident The Maryland Court of Special Appeals in Ayala v. Lee has addressed a long-standing question over whether a plaintiff's illegal immigration status can ....
- Maryland Foreclosures: Here We Go Again! Although foreclosure rates around the country are decreasing, there has been a significant spike in the rate of foreclosures being filed in Maryland. ....
- Maryland, Nationwide Bankruptcy Filings Drop The latest numbers for bankruptcy filings show a decline in the number of people taking advantage of the protection under bankruptcy laws to ....
- Florida Court Gets Rid of Limits on Money Damages in Certain Types of Medical Malpractice Cases Add Florida to the list of states that have rejected limiting damages in certain types of medical malpractice lawsuits. The Sunshine State's top court ....
- Maryland Attorney Loses Law License for Criticizing Judges Disbarment - the loss of a law license - is an extreme sanction. Yet, in a recent case, Maryland's top court rejected an attorney's argument that his ....
- Maryland Lawmakers Consider Expanding Workers' Comp Claims Bills that would make it easier for the members of several public service occupations to qualify for workers' compensation are making the rounds in ....
- Firefighter Can Recover Workers' Comp Benefits for Injuries Stemming from Travel from Work-Related Activity to Work Site It's a fact of modern life that people are always "coming and going." "Going and coming" is a concept in workers' compensation that means that workers ....
"May God bless you and your staff for helping me in my time of need. I will certainly tell my family and friends of your great work!"Robert H.
View More »
"I will gladly refer my family, friends or anyone else who needs assistance with bankruptcy."Carolyn C.
View More »
"Not only were you the greatest lawyer I could ever find, you are a dear friend. I appreciate your true concern for my well being."Loretta H.
View More »