Baltimore Personal Injury Lawyers
The expenses associated with a serious accident can be staggering, and the future of you and your family may be in jeopardy. Expensive medical bills, property damage, and long-term loss of work can leave you heavily in debt. You may be left suffering from chronic pain and debilitating medical conditions. In these stressful circumstances, it’s easy to feel lost, confused, and angry, not knowing where to turn to get the compensation you deserve.
The Baltimore personal injury attorneys of Belsky, Weinberg & Horowitz, LLC understand what you are going through and may be able to help. We are dedicated to getting our clients the money they need following their injuries. If you or someone you love has been injured because of someone else’s negligence, you owe it to yourself and your family to get the financial compensation you deserve. Contact us today by calling 410-234-0100 for more information on what we can do for you.
Recent Successful Medical Malpractice Witness Exclusion
BW&H attorneys were successful in excluding Charles Citrin, M.D., a well known defense neuroradiologist, from rendering opinions in a recent medical malpractice trial due to his failure to produce income information that led the court to conclude he was a “professional witness” and precluded him from testifying. We are very proud of our accomplishment which resulted in a $5.6 million verdict in Montgomery County and should assist others faced with opinions by Dr. Citrin. Please click here to download the transcript of the proceeding that resulted in Dr. Citrin’s exclusion.
Our Practice Areas
Our Baltimore personal injury lawyers have built a reputation for fighting to get every dollar our clients deserve. We believe in getting injured people justice, and when that injury is caused by someone’s negligence, justice means financial compensation.
We have years of experience helping our clients with cases involving a wide variety of injuries, including:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Product Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
Our Baltimore personal injury attorneys have built a reputation for experience and dedication, and we are willing to put that to work for you. If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, it is your duty to seek legal action to ensure that that person does not injure someone again.
At Belsky, Weinberg & Horowitz, LLC, our goal is to get our injured clients the financial compensation they need following their injuries. You should not have to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering when someone else is to blame. Our Baltimore personal injury attorneys are willing to fight for your case. If you are interested in engaging the services of an effective, dedicated Baltimore personal injury lawyer, please contact us today by calling 410-234-0100.
- Insurance Company Gets Out of Paying Underinsured Motorist Benefits Because of Workers' Compensation Lien When a workers' compensation lien exceeds the amount of a judgment resulting from an automobile accident, an insurer does not have to pay underinsured ....
- New Jersey Court Opens Door to Liability for "Remote Texters" In Auto Accident, Maryland Not Expected to Follow Maryland lawmakers continue to grapple with where to draw lines on texting while driving. In 2011, Free State politicians refined the "texting while ....
- Maryland, Nationwide Bankruptcy Filings Drop The latest numbers for bankruptcy filings show a decline in the number of people taking advantage of the protection under bankruptcy laws to ....
- Mortgage Modification Lawsuit Headed Back to State Court A lawsuit alleging that two nationwide lenders violated Maryland law during a families' attempt to obtain a loan modification is headed back to state ....
- PA Medical Apology Law Soon to Take Effect, JHU Study Shows Lack of Courtesy Among Young Doctors Pennsylvania has joined the ranks of states having a "medical apology" law on the books. The "I'm Sorry" laws allow doctors and other healthcare ....
- Court: Wrongful Death Lawsuits Are Not Dependent On the Filing Of A Medical Malpractice Claim Maryland's top court has held that wrongful death claims are not dependent on the filing of a negligence lawsuit and that the statute of limitations ....
- Court: Temporary Total Disability Payments Must Stop When Worker Achieves Maximum Medical Improvement Maximum medical improvement is an important concept in workers' compensation cases. Maximum medical improvement (MMI) occurs when an injured employee ....
- Workers' Comp Claims Involving Obesity Could Increase Workers' comp claims involving obesity could increase because of a recent ruling by the American Medical Association (AMA). The AMA declared in June ....
"May God bless you and your staff for helping me in my time of need. I will certainly tell my family and friends of your great work!"Robert H.
View More »
"I will gladly refer my family, friends or anyone else who needs assistance with bankruptcy."Carolyn C.
View More »
"Not only were you the greatest lawyer I could ever find, you are a dear friend. I appreciate your true concern for my well being."Loretta H.
View More »